Allround Logistics Employee
Allround Logistics Employee in Bleiswijk
What are you going to do?
As a full-time warehouse employee, you ensure that the end products are made in the workshop. You are also responsible for the basic maintenance of the machines, such as cleaning the production tanks. These products are made according to a specific recipe and production instructions so it is important that they are followed. You will also clear incoming raw materials in the warehouse using a forklift. Finally, the client finds it important that a tidy and safe workplace is used and that you and the team ensure improvements in this respect. If you have worked as a logistics employee or forklift driver in the past, this position is definitely for you!
About the employer
Our client is a family business in Bleiswijk, a leading manufacturer of high-quality Car Care and Car Wash applications. The products are sold in the Benelux, through our own dealer network, to professional end users such as cleaning companies, car washes and damage repair companies. The company has grown considerably in recent years and the first sketches have now been designed for a new factory. Due to the growth and need for further professionalization, they are looking for a new colleague.
The company is easily accessible by public transport and private transport from Rotterdam, The Hague, Zoetermeer and Leiden.
- You are an enthusiastic and communicative person who can work well together within a team;
- You are flexible and stress-resistant;
- You have a keen eye for detail and technical insight;
- You always strive for the highest quality in your work;
- You are flexible;
- For this position it is necessary to have a good command of the Dutch language;
- Preferably you have a forklift certificate. If you do not yet have this certificate, we offer you the opportunity to obtain it with us.
What we offer
- A good salary that matches your experience and skills;
- 25 vacation days to enjoy your free time;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunities for education and training to develop yourself further;
- Holiday pay;
- An end-of-year bonus as a token of appreciation;
- Daily fresh fruit to stay healthy and energetic;
- A lively and pleasant working atmosphere in which you will quickly feel at home.
The work will take place from Monday to Friday and will start at 08:00 a.m. until approximately 4:30 p.m. The salary for this full-time position is € 13.50 gross per hour and on top of that you will receive a travel allowance of € 0.21 per kilometer. When you travel by public transport, the costs for the journey are fully reimbursed. Your contract in the beginning is a temporary employment contract, but you certainly have the prospect of permanent employment
We are an employment agency that specializes in logistics and production. Together we try to make the company as accessible as possible for everyone and would like to offer people the opportunity to get started. Personal contact is very important within the Apics Flexjobs team and we will do everything we can to make you feel welcome within the Apics family!