Warehouse administration employee
Warehouse administrative employee / logistiek administratief medewerker in Bleiswijk
Wat ga je doen?
For this position as logistical administrative officer, communication will mainly be in English. For this reason, this vacancy as warehouse employee will be written in English. In this position you will be using office systems and filling in forms to ensure that the administration is in order. Besides the office tasks you will also perform tasks on the work floor such as stock management. Do you have knowledge or experience of data warehouse, goods transported from storage facilities or stock management rules? Then read on quickly.
For a company in the pharmaceutical industry in Bleiswijk we are looking for someone for the Warehouse Support team(WS). This team has multiple sections: Inbound, Cycle Count, Stock Management en Packing & Outbound Support. As a logistic administrative employee you will be working in the section Cycle Count.
The main tasks for a specialist WS Cycle Count are:
- Perform cycle counts and recounts as indicated by the ERP systems, according to a count frequency based on ABC indicators (1, 2 or 4x per year), and following strict guidelines from Finance.
- Investigate to find root causes for any discrepancies found.
- Report cycle count results and root causes to management on a weekly basis.
- Investigate all stock-related customer complaints to the EDC: missing items, wrong items or lots, wrong quantity. Physically check stock of SKUs on relevant locations, deduce what might have happened, and log results of investigation in the customer complaints database.
- Match stock that is in multiple datawarehouse systems (E1 – WMS, SAP – Arrow) using stock reports loaded into Access databases. Investigate and correct differences.
- Monitor the shared mailbox and respond to requests for stock checks, photographs of item labels for exports to some countries, and any other ad hoc requests about the inventory.
Over de werkgever
The company has a strong presence in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets. They help customers research treatments for cancer, protect the environment and make sure our food is safe. Their warehouse is based in Bleiswijk and is very reachable if you are located in and around Rotterdam, Den Haag, Zoetermeer, Leiden and Gouda. It is also possible to travel to the warehouse by public transport depending on your hometown.
- Minimum of MBO level either by education or by relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Languages: English and at least basic knowledge of Dutch, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse or (logistic) office operation.
- A keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A sense of ownership and accountability.
- Flexible mindset, ability to cope well with change.
Wat wij bieden
- Within this fulltime job you will be working in two shifts:
- 5.00 till 13.30 or from 6.00 till 14.30
- Your salary will be between €12 and €13 per hour.
- Your contract will be an agency contract with a foresight of a permanent job (uitzendcontract met mogelijkheid tot vast dienstverband) .
Apics Flexjobs is thé employment agency with the best jobs at the best logistics companies! Together we try to make the business as accessible as possible for everyone and we like to give people the opportunity to get started. Personal contact is very important within the Apics Flexjobs team. We will do everything we can to make you feel welcome in our team.